Tuesday 29 January 2013

A little gift set

Hey there everyone.  I hope you’ve been having a wonderful crafty week.  I’ve not been very well so it’s been more about sitting doing not very much (which drives me nuts!) than spending any time in the studio creating.

I do have a creation to share with you though for my post over at Make The Day Special.  I made this last week to match the little card I made my friend.  I also made her a flower brooch to go with it, I thought the colours blended quite well so it felt like I was giving her a matching gift set.
MTDS 290113
 This was the card from last week…
MTDS 220113
 Finally this is the little crochet flower I made for her…
IMG_2244[1]
All I need to do now is actually post it to her! Please pop on over to the MTDS blog to see all the details of the stamp set I used for my little notebook and I will be back with you next week, hopefully feeling a whole lot better than I do right now.

Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved