Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Bit of Denim

Hi everyone.  I’m here to share a card for my day over at Make The Day Special.  For this one I used a card from the Papercrafts Card Design magazine that I mentioned a few posts ago.  I’m loving all the inspiration in there.

180912
 The little tag is just a tag that was in the sheet of paper itself.  I cut it off, added a couple of stars and then die cut the number 3.  The little train is from a Christmas set, Lawn Fawn’s Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum and the sentiment is from one of my fave sentiment sets..Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler  I normally like to colour, as you know, but this time I thought I would just stamp and paper piece the little train.  You can’t really make it out but I used white enamel accents for the centre of the wheels for a touch of dimension.

I’m entering this into the Moxie Fab World's Gallon, Quart, Pint challenge.

Hope you like it, have a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved