Saturday 21 July 2012

Color Me Creative & Kraftin’ Kimmie

Hi there!  It’s time for some fun over at Color Me Creative.  This time our challenge is ‘Anything Goes’. 
CMC 712-2
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps are our sponsors for this challenge and I was sent this fun image from a set called ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ by artist Emilie Goulet.  It was only released last month, so it was nice to be able to play with one of the new range.

CMC 712-2cp
I used SO many colours on this one, but she was crying out for lots of fun colour; look at all of those fab shopping bags, they just had to be colourful, don’t ya think?! This is my friend’s little basket, isn’t it divine, I want need one!

I need to move my colouring up a notch now I think.  I feel more confident with picking up my pens now but I’m not improving so  I’ve set aside some time each week now to get in a bit of colouring using Suzanne’s Copic Classes, otherwise I won’t achieve my goal of completing all 5 classes by the end of this year.  They are so much fun, I just tend to procrastinate on the things I love to do, replacing them with boring things like housework!  I’ve decided life is toooooo short now, colouring here I come!

I picked out some older Cosmo Cricket Pixie-licious papers and then coloured in my image to co-ordinate with them.  The panel the image is on was die cut using Spellbinders dies and then attached to the turquoise panel before adding pop dots for dimension.
Pop over to CMC to find out all of the details of our challenge and to see the DT slideshow.  They cooked up some fun projects for you!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too fun, Ruby! LOVE all the bright, happy colors, and you know that I'm a HUGE fan of your color work! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved