Friday 15 June 2012

'Joys of Blogging’ Anniversary Celebration

Hi there.  No card from me today but a quick note to remind you about Julie Murray’s ‘The Joys of Blogging’ 3rd Anniversary Celebration.  There are loads of prizes up for grabs from some fab sponsors.

Julie’s goal is to spend 4 days celebrating the people and companies who have made such a difference to her ...She will be sharing stories and photos...so I hope you will plan to stop by.  She’d love a visit….

JOW
Have fun and fingers crossed you win something fab!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been three years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the kind shout out, Ruby x
    I couldn't do half of what I do without the amazing teams that work along side of me : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved