Tuesday 5 June 2012

MTDS and a Notelet

Hi everyone

If you’re in the UK then I hope you’re enjoying the Jubilee weekend.  We were planning for a BBQ tonight but it’s not looking hopeful.

We’ve been enjoying the last few days of our honeymoon, it’s been so lovely having extra time off together.  We’ve thoroughly enjoyed pottering around and having days out but we’re back to reality this week, ready for early morning starts and less lazy days!!
IMG_1296[1]
It’s my day over at Make The Day Special.  I made a little invite.  I find CAS cards really difficult to make so although this might look like it took 5 minutes it actually took ages because I want to keep layering and layering!

I used this fab sketch from Retro Sketches.  Isn't it a great go-to sketch?


For details of the stamp set and Copics I used pop on over to the Make The Day Special Blog.

Have fun, hope the weather holds out for whatever you’re doing today.

7 comments:

  1. FUN card—love the bright colors and the kraft background! So glad you played along with us this week at Retrosketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always !! Xx ( mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute CAS card Ruby!! Perfect for a summer time invite! Love the PS burger:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet Ruby, I love that little burger! Shame about the rubbish weather we have been having, lets hope we get a better summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved