Thursday 28 June 2012

Diamond Anniversary

Hi there!  Thanks for popping by.  The Play Date Cafe Challenge colours this week are really pretty so I do hope you play along. 

Here’s what I created with them.
PDCC 138
I dug into my stash of Basic Grey and MME papers and used the latest sketch over at Retro Sketches.  If you’d like details of supplies just drop me an email and I will fill you in.  Sorry my post is a bit short, I’m away at the weekend so I’m a bit pushed for time right now.  There is a hint of red in there too, just take a look behind that panel on the left and you will see a smidge of it!!


For more inspiration pop on over to the main PDCC blog for the rest of the gorgeous DT entries.  PDCC has a prize from our vault for you to try for. Don’t forget about our DT call too!

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Ruby, I love these beautiful colours. The sketch is fab, and I love the die cut butterflies, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the colors this week Ruby! Those butterflies are so pretty and you made the bow perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with these colors, Ruby, and the take on the sketch is gorgeous! So happy you used this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby! The color combination is beautiful and I love those delicate butterflies. So glad you played this week's RetroSketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ever so pretty, Ruby! I adore those gorgeous butterflies, and your gorgeous bow steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bow and beautiful butterflies Ruby. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those butterflies are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved