Tuesday 8 May 2012

MTDS & Well Old!

Hi, it’s my day over at Make The Day Special and I’ve made this man card.  I love this fun set from Paper Smooches, the little man especially was so fun to colour in.

080512_thumb[1]


 The latest challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge is

'The challenge is to take inspiration from this fabulous trendy challenge image.  Follow it closely or use it loosely...just have fun! Think of everything you find in the SKY.'  I followed it loosely by choosing the blue for sky, the yellow (ok mustard!) for the sun and the stars for well.. stars!!

Pop over to the Make The Day Special blog to see what stamps I used.  The computer font I used was ‘Black Boys on Moped’.  Don’t you think it works so well with the PS stamps?!  The papers are Authentique ‘Genuine’.

I’ll just leave you with the colours I used.
080512cp
I hope you all have a great week!

Ciao for now.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Ruby, I love that professor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this turned out way too fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute and fun Ruby!! Love the colors and design. That man is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous! This set is one of my favourites and I love your innovative take on the challenge. Thank so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant card Ruby... I love the 'Well Old' bit at the end...great design :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest thing I've seen all day! LOVE your design, and perfectly placed elements, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool colors and great design! Fantastic card! So happy to see you joined int he Sparks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved