Thursday 12 April 2012

Play Date Cafe #127

Yay, it’s time again to play with some fun new colours with us over at The Play Date Cafe.  This week’s colours are gorgeous and had my mind doing overtime as to what to create!

Here’s what I ended up with…

PDCC 127
If you look really closely you may be able to make out that I stamped the background with some little clouds.  I keep seeing so many people doing their own backgrounds and thought I would have a go.  Next stage will be various coloured backgrounds I think.

Can I put in a request for sunshine every day please?!  I’m finally happy with a photograph that I’ve taken, thanks to the glorious sunshine we had when I took the pic.

So here’s our inspiration pic..
photo (3)
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp

so pop on over to the main PDCC blog and then check out the gorgeousness from the DT while you’re over there.  You won’t be disappointed!!

Ciao for now!





9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Ruby! Awesome twine treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH OH OH! Ruby--you have knocked these colors out of the park! LOOOOOVE how you matched them perfectly! LOVE this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Ruby, such a fun filled card with these cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so playful Ruby! Love the fun kite image and those curly whirly clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and full of cheer. I hope you get your daily sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and fun card Ruby! I love the kite and the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby your card just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE the way those layered clouds look! And your dimensional, kite triangles... Girl, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved