Thursday 26 April 2012

PDCC #129

Hi there

Another week has gone by and it’s time for our new colour story over at The Play Date Cafe!
PDCC 129
I made this card for my lovely friend, Sue Lelli. It’s a belated birthday card, so I decided to do something that she could keep up for a little bit longer, seeing as I missed her actual day!

I love all of the Keep Calm and.. phrases that can be found everywhere right now so when I saw this set at Ally Pally a week or so ago I knew I had to pick it up.  There are loads of fun combinations that you can make with the stamps, plus lots of mini images to use too.

The papers are by MME, So Sophie and some Bazzill cardstock.



DeNami Blinkie
The DT girls have made some fabulous cards too so while you’re there prepare to be inspired by their varied interpretations of this gorgeous colour palette.  Scrummy, huh?!

story129 dusk, magenta, seedling

We have the lovely Donna Bowman joining our team next week, so why not pop on over and see her now, you'll love her work.

Have fun!!!



12 comments:

  1. Super cute circle card Ruby! I love your pretty bow and that sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Ruby, love your scrumptious bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Ruby, love the shape of your card and the great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and SO PERFECT for a crafty friend!!!! And that bow is totally yummy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabby twist on the keep on phases. LOVE your yellow and purple combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see all the enteries. I love seeing what other create to get some ideas and inspiration also.
    Hugs
    SAM:>)
    Membership Cards
    Plastic VIP Cards
    scratch cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, What a LUCKY girl I am! I LOVE this card! And it's for ME!!! LOVE the colors, LOVE the bow, and that sentiment is just so PERFECT! Thank YOU my Dear Blog Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo! I just love the shape of this card, and I'm sure that Sue will truly treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just soooo pretty Ruby... love the sentiment that is way too cute and the purple bow is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH! LOVE the shape--I really should make more shaped cards! I LOVE the ribbon too! You know how much I LOVE ribbon:) Great job with this color story! Sue will love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Ruby! I love the rich shape and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome take on the colors and I am ahuge fan of shaped cards esp when they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved