Monday 30 April 2012

Paper Issues and Let’s Go Abroad

Hi there

Paper Issues have their new challenge up and live and it’s called Abroad.  We have a mini blog hop for you, so pop on over to the main blog for the deets and check out all the fab inspiration. 

I am linking up these two little cards that I made a long time ago… My first one here
PDCC 100
and my second one here..
PDCC 96
Don’t forget you can use the code in my sidebar to get 20% discount on anything you purchase there.

Happy linking and shopping!!

5 comments:

  1. I did a Bon Voyage card too! Love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Ruby!! I love those letters and that plane on the first one and the little heart trailer on the bottom one is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling cards, i love that sweet camper one so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved