Tuesday 17 April 2012

Live in Colour!

The title of this blog post really resonates with me.  I am a great believer that you should live each day to the full, making every moment count.  Life is just so very precious.

The details of my card are over at the Make The Day Special blog.  Emily has the new Paper Smooches stamps in.  Uh oh, more things added to my wish list.

170412_thumb[2]
Pop on over to the MTDS blog and see what else the other girls have been up to this week.

I’m entering this card into the Create: ‘Spring’ challenge.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute, love the little flowers in this set and they really pop on the kraft :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved