Tuesday 24 April 2012

Having a ‘Smash’ing Time

Hey there

I am sharing a post over at Make The Day Special today for a ‘Smash Book’ that I have made.  If you have any idea what one of those is then you are better placed than I was a few days ago when we went live with it over at Paper Issues as our latest theme!  I went into a mild panic thinking what on earth is one of those, how do I find out more about it.  There’s some great information on K & Co’s website with lots of tips and tricks, but for me as I didn’t have an official smash book I just played around with a chipboard book that I have had for a while and created this…  I am going to use it to put things in that make me happy and to write out things for which I’m grateful for.
IMG_0884[1]
Stamps used: Lawn Fawn ‘Grand Greetings’ (eek I cut the stamp in half!)
IMG_0898[1]

Paper Smooches ‘Eco Friendly’, ‘Sunny Side Up’ & Lawn Fawn ‘Partly Cloudy’ (right page)

IMG_0902[1]
Stamps Used: Lawn Fawn ‘Lunar Lights

IMG_0904[1]

IMG_0905[1]

There are still quite a few pages in my book to 'decorate' but it's been fun doing something just for little ole me!

For more info on the book then visit my post over at Make The Day Special and don't forget to pop on over to Paper Issues to see the fun projects people have linked up, there's just loads to get inspired by.

Other supplies used.. Authentique Genuine paper, PTI star border and various dies.  If you'd like any more details just drop me an email.

10 comments:

  1. Ruby, that is amazing! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Ruby - so many wonderful and fun elements!!!! You are one talented gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this SMASH book and I'm new to SMASHing myself. It is so much fun and a neat way to catalog all the stuff I've been collecting. LOL! Thanks for the inspiration Ruby, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.. This SMASH book has the prettiest papers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great album!!! So many terrific details all seamless put together!!!

    Thanks for your blog visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ruby -
    I'm new to your blog and also your newest follower...
    Wow love everything I see here.. You have some amazing and talented projects going on... They are all so inspiring... Love this smash book...you are awesome...
    Have a great day/evening..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Ruby, I just love this to pieces! What a great, little, happy book so full of life and beauty! And your color theme is outstanding! It's times like these that I wished you lived around the corner so I could race over to see it in person. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow...this is my most fav project by you...I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy moly! oh my goodness this is super fantastic ruby!!! I just LOVE this homemade smash book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous keepsake Ruby, love all the pockets and tags....I wouldn't know where to start with one of these :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved