Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Wishes

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you’re having a lovely relaxing day.  We have been really lazy, we had a gorgeous roast beef dinner with all of the trimmings and have now settled down for a little bit of tv.

I made today’s card for the latest Retro Sketches challenge.  I’ve been hoping to play along with them each week but it hasn’t quite worked out that way. It’s such a fab ‘go-to’ sketch, I love it!
IMG_0833[1]
Here’s their fab sketch..
image
I nearly didn’t post this card because I don’t like that bottom leaf.  If I was doing this card again I would move it to the bottom left, diagonally opposite the other one, but anyway as someone I know would say, ‘it is what it is’ so I will just let it go even though it drives me nuts each time I look at it lol

Enjoy the rest of your day.  I hope you get to eat lots of chocolate and have some time to play too.

Have fun!

12 comments:

  1. Fab Card Ruby and ive never heard of retro sketches but gonna bookmark them thanks.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have a card that is driving me BONKERS right now. I can't seem to get the placement right and I've walked away from it twice already. I know what you mean when something is out of place and it really bugs you. I give those cards away first, just so I don't have to see it anymore. :)

    By the way, I think the placement is just fine and your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeou card Ruby, the paper is sooo pretty! And I don't think there's anything wrong with the leaf, it's a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this red on your flowers its just lovely. The little red pearls are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card...but I know how we are when we get something in our head about our own designs....your card is super fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combo on this card. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little details really annoy don't they but really it looks great Ruby, I love your PP choice :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty Ruby! Sounds like you had a lovley holiday. i had my fill of chocolate covered strawberries ~ hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you've pointed it out I can see what you mean but it is a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Ruby! Love the flower and that awesome shaped tag!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch, and I looove your colors and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this looks just fabulous! That patterned paper is so pretty and I love your flower & seniment combo. :)
    Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved