Monday 30 April 2012

Color Me Creative and Catasticat

Hi there, I’m a little late but I finally made it with my card for the Color Me Creative Challenge.  I chose to keep it simple this time because my paper is quite busy so although the colouring took a while the actual assembly of the card was really quick.  This challenge is all about Celebrations. I wanted to make a general card that could be used to congratulate anyone.
IMG_0931[1]
Here are the challenge details…

Color Images that CELEBRATE something....birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, showers, weddings, etc....as long as your projects CELEBRATE some special event!
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

Our challenge sponsors are Pixie Cottage and I used the fabulous little kat image called Catasticat flies a kite.

For full details of our challenge pop on over to the main CMC blog.

Check out our fab DT girls’ projects over at CMC and we have two guest designers joining us for this challenge..


The other stamps I used are by Paper Smooches, Eco Friendly (Sky’s the Limit) and Sentiment Sampler (Celebrate).

I’m entering this card into the following challenges…

Creations by Gill M – colour challenge
Crafty Catz – anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays – anything goes

I will leave you with the colours I’ve used, who’d have thought such a small card could take so many colours??!
IMG_0929[1]

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun card Ruby! Love your coloring and the Paper Smooches sentiments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute and fun card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable card Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruby
    A fabulous and cute card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved