Wednesday, 18 April 2012

CASE Study #86

Happy midweek! Today I have this card to share with you for the latest CASE Study challenge.
CASE 160412
The card below is the one to be CASE’d, isn’t it beautiful!  I was really inspired by the black on the card, the elegant flourishes, the kraft coloured patterned paper, pearls and the ribbon running up the side of the card.  I’m not sure if you can see but the pattern on the paper is almost identical to my PTI Anniversary set Pretty Peonies' flower, I just love it when that kind of thing happens!  (I know…I’m sad!)
image
Hope you’re having a lovely week.  I will be back tomorrow with my card for the new Play Date Cafe challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Ruby and just love the sentiment :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruby! Love that die and the flower :) yuuuuum! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty Ruby! Love the lovely flower image and the colors. I do like the touch of black! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love all those pretty papers and your lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved