Thursday 8 March 2012

PDCC 122

Hello! Yellow conjures up sunshine, don’t ya think?  That or eggs lol.  Today’s colours for our new Play Date Cafe challenge definitely cheer you up. They are so pretty!  Here’s what I created.

As I linked it up to the gallery I thought how much it was like another card I recently made for PDCC, despite it actually being a combination of different elements in my head lol.  Funny how that happens sometimes.

PDCC 122
I used more of the little clocks from Uniko Studio for this card, stamping them in a smokey grey.  I just LOVE the sentiment in this set, it’s so true.  Real friendship is all about being there in the good and not so good times.  The papers are from Authentique Blissful 6 x 6 pad, love it!

Pop by the main Play Date Cafe blog for full details of the challenge and check out the DT samples.

Our sponsors are Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp

Our suggested colours are Charcoal, Ash and Butter.  I could quite happily whip up a few more cards in these colours, so inspiring!

story122 charcoal, ash, butter





14 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty and bright, really goes with the sunshine today. Love Authentique.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! What a pretty card! This is amazing--love the papers (one set I was going to use! Great minds!!)...love the butterflies and your sentiment! FAB JOB, Ruby:) LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is simply beautiful! I LOVE how you have combined the Uniko Studio stamps with such lovely papers & products in your stash! Adding those butterflies really make the clock faces girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and papers are wonderful!! Yep, sentiment is a classic and sooooo true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these colours, and I love these clock faces! The beautiful bow finishes this off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like that gingham paired with the fab polka dots, Ruby. And I don't think this looks too much like another PDCC card at all! It looks fresh and lovely to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty pretty colors. love how you used the clocks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those papers couldn't have been any more perfect for this challenge, Ruby! And I LOVE your little clocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these papers and that sentiment is sooo true... Or at least I think so! Just read your about me and had to say....quirky is good in my book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Ruby!! Love how you stamped on the patterned paper and the papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, simply loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you stamped on the DP-beautiful butterflies too, Ruby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great card, and I love the sentiment. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you used he clocks on the patterned paper :0)
    That IS a fabulous sentiment !
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved