Wednesday 28 March 2012

A silly card to share with you

Today I have a silly card to share with you..

(oops sorry for the edit, I forgot to add the PS logo!) 

I just love these Paper Smooches flowers, they really make me smile!  Fun, fun, fun!
Be Silly
Sometimes in life I think we forget to be silly!  We should do more of it!


I’m linking this up for the latest Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge with this little inspiration picture, using my spring colours.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket and I used a circle nestie for the centre.
image
Hope you have a silly, happy, fun day!

6 comments:

  1. Fun card Ruby and I agree, being silly is good :) Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! your card is very cute and fanny!!! regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet fun card, love your colouring on this image, and the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite flowers is THAT one in the Paper Smooches set! Makes me smile everytime I see it! Thanks for joining us for the SPARKS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved