Wednesday 14 December 2011

More Christmassy Projects - Stamp Attic

Hi there

I have a few more projects to share with you today over at The Stamp Attic

Reindeer of Peace
Again using my little reindeer and this time a sketch over at Card Patterns.  imageI missed the deadline for this one but it was still great to create something using it.  It also inspired this card too.
Joy
The second card uses some more Hero Arts yumminess.  My final card is another simple one, again using the Hero Arts reindeer set..
Tree HA
Tree Outtake HA
I’m entering this last card into the Create: challenge for Cards with a Christmas tree as the focal point.

Finally some Christmas pegs.  These would be so fun used to hang up Christmas cards, all that you need to add is a bit of baker’s twine and ta da, job done!  This was the original set that I made, but it had just a little something missing so I added in the new tattered pinecone by Tim Holtz that you can see in the picture below, mmmm, me likey that die muchly!
Christmas Pegs
100MEDIA_IMAG0786
For all the details pop on over to The Stamp Attic.

On a separate note we recently got Kindles and absolutely love them!  A perfect excuse for me to try and source a fun Kindle cover. 

I came across this fab little Folksy Shop (kind of a UK equivalent to Etsy) called Baggie Aggie Too and the owner, Rose, is just the sweetest.  She made this Apple Kindle cover for me (made to measure) and I LOOOOOOVE it!  It’s so me! 


image
Rose also has a website, Baggie Aggie.com.  She makes loads of little pouches and things for phones and passports etc.  The cover came beautifully packaged and arrived really quickly too.  Not sure if you’re like me but once I’ve made the decision to get something I want it now lol!

Well, we’re well on the way to finishing our Christmas shopping now.  Ian and I had a lovely time in Winchester on Sunday, a city not too far from us.
imageThey have a Christmas market each year. 
imageWe managed to get a few presents bought and had some fun too.  It was cold and wet but worth the effort! 
imageWe had a lovely lunch and both had a Bailey’s Latte
imageat a lovely little coffee shop called Ginger Two to warm ourselves up. 
image
Really fun!  If only the sun had been shining like in the picture the day would have been perfect!

Hope your Christmas list has lots of things ticked off!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. These are all fab Ruby, I love the blue bauble, my favourite colours right now! How funny you went to Winchester market on Sunday, we nearly went too, but didn't because of the rain! We hope to go this weekend instead! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous projects! LOVE those Christmas clothespins! And those pictures are fantastic! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved