Wednesday 27 July 2011

Thanks, you’ve been wonderful!

I have a quick card to share with you today for The Shabby Tea Room challenge.

STR 270711

The challenge was to use the inspiration picture below and include yellow, pink, green and any neutrals.  I have yellow in my bird, pink in the butterflies, green in the foliage and neutrals in the background.  The flowers on the towels look really similar to the flowers on my patterned paper.

Photo inspiration #72

I would actually like to thank all of you that read my blog, those that just read but don’t comment and those that leave me wonderful messages that encourage me to keep creating.  You truly are wonderful!  I aim to pop by to everybody’s blog that comments, but occasionally it’s not possible.  Please know that I appreciate each and every one of you!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a post for the new Play Date Cafe challenge, so watch this space!  Don’t forget if you haven’t played along with us over at the Color Me Creative challenge yet there’s still time.  The colours are SCRUMMY!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps ‘Say It Loud’ & Musical Backgrounds
Papers: Bazzill cardstock & Prima ‘Paradise City Collection’ paper, Island Party
Accessories: Martha Stewart ‘Monarch Butterfly’ and SU! stripey grosgrain ribbon, pearls from stash

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love that ribbon and that pattern paper is just LUSH! I love love love those butterflies too--you just knocked my socks off! LOOOOOVE this entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty ... love that beautiful wide grosgrain ribbon!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!!! I so love it!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card! Awesome butterflies and fabulous ribbon! Take care!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo! Love, love, LOVE that color combo! Scrumptious! And that bold, beautiful, striped bow is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved