Monday 11 July 2011

Quick Mini Butterfly Card

Hi everyone

I hope you've had a great weekend!

I have a couple of quick cards to share with you that I made using my gorgeous Prickley Pear butterfly set.  It’s very similar to the ones I posted recently, but I wanted to switch it up a bit by using a funky patterned butterfly and some mix and match patterned papers.



I also made this one using some of the Summer Camp Colours for week two, but with a slight variation.  I just LOVE these happy colours, they make me smile, very 'Ruby' colours!!


For more information please pop over to The Stamp Attic.

Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Love the new cards you're soooo clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy likes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These cards are beautiful! I just felt you should know :) I was looking at those stamps the other day - something else to add to the wish list - ah well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all these butterfly cards--but I have to say that the last one is my FAV! Probably my NEWEST fav of yours! LOVE LOVE LOVE the coloring:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you, with all these terrific butterfly cards! I love 'em all, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Ruby indeed!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so gorgeous Ruby!,,, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are BEAUTIFUL! Just love when you play with similar designs and switch up the colors! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved