Wednesday 29 June 2011

Distressed?!

I do hope you're not distressed!

What is your weather like where you are?  I hope it’s not too hot because I am sending you some warm thoughts today!  It's quite warm here today, with a cloudy blue sky, but I'm told it's going to cloud over.

I have a card to share that we made during one of my workshops – using distress inks as watercolours.   I made this using some Hero Arts yumminess!

HA 4411a

I’m sure by now you realise that I do like my bright colours so it was fun seeing how I could use muted colours to create something more my own style.

All the details of how to make it can be found over at The Stamp Attic.

Ciao for now!

7 comments:

  1. You've done just a fabulous job here Ruby! I love the colors and the coloring is suberb!!! Warm wishes received ;). It's hot and rainy here, in Hollywood, Florida! 93, I think. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Perfect choice of ink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby this is gorgeous those colours are beautiful I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ruby.
    thank for leaving love at my blog. yes i do like the white cut arround the image, it gives it a finished look.
    i like your colors and the card is summery and birght :). Oh and i love ur pleats to in ur last card. i hope you could teach us that :).
    hugs
    Alyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Ruby, love your color choices!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty, Ruby! LOVE those bold, bright colors on your black background! And I'm swooning over the way you tied those panels together with that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved