Tuesday 8 March 2011

A reject!

Hiya

It's been a manic few days and my back isn't holding up so well tonight so I just thought I'd share a card with you that was (rejected) not picked up :o) for a publication call.  I wasn't so sure if I liked it myself so I wasn't surprised lol.  It kinda half works, half doesn't for me!

I'll be back with two more at some point. 


Apologies for my poor picture!

Supplies:

Stamps: Wendy Vecchi - 'Art by the Number' polka dot corner which doubled up as a scalloped border. 'Art from the Heart' tulip and 'Flower Art' sentiment
Papers: Bazzill cardstock - various colours as shown
Dies: Nestie Labels, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Accessories: Doiley (from local kitchenmongers!)

I'll be back soon with some more at some point :o)  Thanks for popping by, and for your lovely comments recently too, particularly about my new DT role.  Your encouragement really keeps me motivated and inspired to create more.  I appreciate it SO much.


9 comments:

  1. I really think is card is adorable. I would have picked it if I was judging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooo adorable!!! what do they know LOL!! Keep on creatin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo! the light blue polka dot background is fabulous! The red pops off the paper!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fixed the award list Ruby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the text on the flower... nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, your card is so adorable. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOVE this card--it wasn't picked up? WHY!? Was it too American? LOL! I love love love that flower--super gorgeous! You rock--and I think this is totally publish worthy! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card - especially the stamping on the tulip!! Silly magazine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your paper pierced tulip, this is so fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved