Thursday 24 March 2011

PDCC 74 - Lizzie Ann Designs

Hello again!

Today I have a card to share with you for our Play Date Cafe challenge. Our colours are purple, blue and white this week.  I wanted to make a little card which is about 4.75in x 3.75in.   I used some very old purple paper from my stash of papers (trying to work my way through them!), with a Martha Stewart die cut doily and butterfly border punch.  I also used my new Enamel Accents for the centres of the flowers which I'd layered in alternate purple and blue.  If you haven't tried this enamel you must, it's so much fun!  All tied up with ribbon, and card finished!


Our sponsors this week, Lizzie Ann Designs, very kindly gave us some gorgeous stamps to play with.  I got this fab set, Bloomin' Doodles!


I do love my flowers but particularly the flower on the right of my card becaust it's a little like my logo :o)  Lizzie Anne Designs are offering up a fantastic prize worth $39.95!!  I think these flowers would look great on tags or even on wrapping paper stamped as your own design.


So pop on over to the rest of my teamies to see what they've created with the colours, there are lots of beauties  to see!

in Alphabetical Order..
Andrea Ewen
Jinny Newlin
Julie Ranae 
Libby Hickson

Michele Gross Ruby McGuire (that's me!) 
Sarah Anderson
Savannah O'Gwynn
Tracey Kuzniak


We also have Taylor Usry guest designing with us this week.    You may even spot some of her teamies playing along too :o)  Her work is gorgeous, especially her more recent life size cupcake, now that's the kind of cupcake I'd like to get in the post!

Hmmm, yummy!!!!

12 comments:

  1. So lovely Ruby!! Your flowers turned out wonderfully and that big delicious purple bow is scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours Ruby, I'm having a purple haze right now, so this is right up my street! Love the flowers, I made some just like these yesterday in felt, I must be psychic lol!! Love the pop of white against these fab spring colours, I can't wait to go and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Ruby!!!! LOVE your use of colour and that bow!!! FAB!!! Hugs, TRace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Ruby! LOVE the way your flowers look on the die-cut doily! Stunning! And your big, lucious bow just pulls it all together perfectly! Great color story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous color story, Ruby! Love your wildly elegant card with that gorgeous doily and oh-so-classy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ruby, loved the color palette this week. Your card has such lovely shades of purple and blue and I really like how you made those flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, I'm BACK and commenting and HAD to tell you how FAB this card is! LOVE LOVE LOVE those flowers and LOVE that FAB bow! So PRETTY and HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Ruby love those flowers and the colours you have used that bow is the perfect finishing touch
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't the LAD ladies so generous?? Both the things they sent to us and the prize package - WOW! I love how you used your terrific set, and layered those flowers on top of a Martha Stewart doily. And good for you, using up some old paper stash. {{hugs to you}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHHH! I love how you used those flower stamps! I love love love that MS doily--and I LOOOOOOOOOVE that ribbon too! I just love YOU! LOVE everything you make:) You are amaZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card, Ruby! Love those flowers, doily , and gorgeous luscious bow...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved