Thursday 3 March 2011

My exciting and scary news!!

Hi everyone

If you are looking for my Play Date Cafe post please click here..

So, I said the other day that I had some news to share with you. It's been hard to contain my excitement but I am really proud to tell you that I am on the first DT for the CMC Copic Challenge group!! I started a course recently with Suzanne because I thought it was about time I learned to use my Copics instead of hoarding them and admiring how pretty they were!
Color Me Creative Challenge Group

As you will see from the DT line up I have a VERY long way to go, but I have already seen a difference in my colouring and more importantly I don't feel quite so scared to try them out.  If you are interested in learning how to use your Copics properly then I can seriously recommend you do Suzanne's Color Me Creative courses, they are great! You can take them at your own pace and you can watch the videos over and over again until you get it!  I warn you though, they are a bit addictive.. it will be Copic v housework!!!

I'm really excited, and I have to be honest, a bit terrified too to be putting my Copic colouring skills 'out there' for you all to see, but it's a great way to make me learn, huh?!!!  There is some serious talent on this team, eek!!  Pop by and say hi to them all...


We have a new challenge starting March 4th so pop by and join in the fun!  If you have Copics and just know you really should use them then join us.  You can learn how to colour along with me :o)

20 comments:

  1. Congrats Ruby! I know you will ROCK IT because you are fantabulously creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! Well done Ruby I am really pleased for you, looking forward to seeing your DT work.
    Hugs
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruby - I'm sure it is well deserved. I can't wait to see all of your beautifully colored projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ruby! I'm so excited to see all of your beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm very happy for all the new members of Suzanne's Team and sending you all my best wishes!!!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you Ruby I am so excited to get to work with you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you Ruby! Congratulations on your new DT position - I can't wait to see your progression! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek! Congratulations, Ruby! How exciting for you! I, still, have yet to buy any Copics. I cannot get past the price tag :(, living on a one-income budget, but I cannot wait to see what you do! Yihoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big Congrats to ya Ruby. Can't wait to see your wonderful creations for your new DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER BIG Congrats Ruby!!! How awesome is this!!!??? SOOOOOO excited for you!! You're amazing and so deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting Ruby!!! i cant wait to see your creations - your work is always fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, you sooooo deserve it..........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Ruby! SO excited for you! I know you'll be a fabulous addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Ruby. must admit I have been thinking for a while about looking at courses for Copics. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Ruby congratulations I am thrilled for you well done.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Ruby!! So exciting and can't wait to see!! I am not a colorer but you did catch my attention with Copics vs. Housework! (does that mean the markers will do the laundry?) hehehe A girl can dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big congrats to you, Ruby!!!!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Ruby! Looking forward to the opportunity to work with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoo Hoo Ruby!! SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOOOOOOOOOORAY, Ruby!!! This is EXCITING news!! You are super awesome--and your coloring is soooooo amazing:) LOVE this great news! Doing a happy dance for you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved