Saturday 19 March 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge #131 - Dollbirdies

Hi there & Happy Weekend!!

I hope you've all had a great week and you're looking forward to the weekend now! We are having a totally lazy day because we've had a lot on recently, time to relax.  It's Saturday, so that means it's time for another Etsy Inspired Challenge.

Today's card is quite bright so you may need to adjust your monitors!  However I have some pastel colours to share with you later for my Color Me Creative card, so that should make up for it!





This week our shop is Dollbirdies.  I was spoilt for choice in terms of inspiration for this shop!  I LOVE my bright colours and retro patterns so this was right up my street!  Lots of loveliness all in one place!  I decided to use this picture.  I love these bright and happy colours.



 As you can see, lots of fun items!  There is the opportunity to win a passport case, see the main blog for more information.



Our sponsor is SRM Stickers.  SRM Stickers are widely used by many papercrafters and it has a blog every weekday with paper crafting projects using stickers! Bookmark, follow the SRM Blog as you don't want to miss a tutorial, feature, challenge!

So don't forget to pop on over to check out what the rest of the DT made and then check our main blog for all of the prize information.  

Ashley N. Newell
Angi Barrs
Ruby McGuire (that's me!)
Virginia Lu

Deadline for entries is Friday 25th March at noon PST. If posting to an online gallery please use EIC#131.


Have fun and don't forget there are some fab prizes to be won!!

Supplies:

Stamps: 'Dot Spot' & 'Signature Series: Butterfly' by Papertrey Ink
Dies: Sizzix, 'Flower, Stem & Leaves', Leaves, Swirly', 'Blossoms' Nesties, Cuttlebug 'Blooms & Dots' embossing folder
Papers: Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush', pink bazzill cardstock
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, The Twinery bakers' twine, white acrylic paint, button from stash

Back later with my Color Me Creative card :o)


10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Ruby, arrg, I keep meaning to check out this challenge every time I visit you, but mojo and time seems to run away!! Hope i get round to it tomorrow, those bags look scrummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Ruby! Love the color combo! So perfect for your inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card & I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! (I even said that out loud when I saw your card)!!! I looooooove that huge flower! Those papers are gorgeous--and everything matches your inspiration pic perfectly--you are rocking all these cards and creations! LOVE LOVE LOVE you! You are amazing:) LOOOOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous detail on your beautiful flower. Great inspired design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of patterns and shades of colors with the brown!! Beautiful job you did, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Fantastic card! The colors are great, the lovely simplicity of the flower, every little detail is wonderful! Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the bright pinks with the subtle brown! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome!

    really fun to look at!

    many hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS!!!! Your flower is SOOOOO perfect and is the bestest, totally suiting the inspiration piece perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved