Saturday 26 March 2011

Cute and Cuddly

Happy Friday everyone! Yay, it's the weekend!!! :o) What are you all up to this weekend? We have friends coming over tomorrow which will be really fun, we are off to a craft shop in the morning, but don't tell my bank manager lol. I'm sure he must wonder how we afford to eat with the amount of card making things I buy!!

Yesterday I told you I had been colouring a dog that I was going to enter into the combo challenge with Lawnscaping and Wee Memories. Well here he is, it's amazing what a bit of pressure can do for you, I finally got him done!  The challenge is 'Cute and Cuddly'.  I immediately thought of this little dog, SO cute! 



I first cut out a Nestie frame to mount the dog onto, but then when I got out the check paper I wondered what it would look like made into a blankie and then this card came about!  Hope you likey!





I've been really tired lately, I just want to sleep as soon as I sit down to relax, which is no good when I have lots of yummy things I want to make!  I seem to be very behind on so many things at the minute, I really need to catch up so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their wonderful comments.  I do try to get around to everybody's blogs when they comment, but it's not always possible, life gets in the way.  So, if you've left me a comment and I haven't popped by then please forgive me. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a card for Etsy Inspired Challenge, fun!

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn 'Sophie's Sentiments' & 'Critters in the Burbs'
Die: Nestie Labels 16
Paper: Basic Grey 'Max & Whiskers', Amy Butler
Accessories: Brads, twine from stash


11 comments:

  1. great card! i love his little plaid mat to sit on and your coloring is superb! good luck in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Ruby!!! LOve this doggy with the pp you choose to match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet little doggie! I love him and his plaid background! Thanks so much for participating in the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories Bonus Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a HUGE dog lover and I LOVE your card (I want this lawn fawn set SOOOO badly!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ruby! This card is perfect! I asbolutely loved that you took a Nestability die cut and turned it into a blanket. How perfect. And the little bone sitting next to him, ha ha.. Love it. Your coloring is fabulous! Your fussy cutting of the dog is pretty dang good too! I LOVE YOUR CARD! Seriously! (and your blog design is amazing, LOVE) - Thanks for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories Bonus Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby this is terribly cute! I love the gingham!
    And that little bone is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable ADOOOOOORABLE! I love that little dog--and your papers are super awesome!! Perfect match:) Great job, Ruby!!! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE that adorable little puppy and his plaid blankie!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just loving this sweet, little puppy to piece, Ruby! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved