Thursday 24 March 2011

Catch a Bug?

Hi there

Laurel of Lawnscaping Challenge and I 'challenged' each other to make a card using a Designed2Delight digital stamps  digi image for their challenge this week, and a challenge it was too! I have never coloured a jar in before, and I've not done a very good job of it, but a promise was made so I can't go back on my word!


I am really looking forward to progressing through my Color Me Creative courses to learn how to do this kind of colouring properly, but it was still fun to play!

I'm hoping to join in some Lawnscaping fun too, I've coloured in the same dog about 13 times to try and perfect it so he WILL be entered in time for the deadline!  I'm hoping to make him into a card tomorrow.  Now that I've publicly declared that I will have to, won't I, lol!

Supplies:

Papers, Accessories : From stash,  Paper from Creative Imaginations (not sure of the name sorry, it's been cut off the sheet!)
Digi Image: Delightful Inspiration

Oh, did I tell you I've given up chocolate for a while, initially as a bit of a joke but then I thought I would see if I can make it for Lent, so far so good!  I haven't had to kill anyone for a piece yet!! ;o)

8 comments:

  1. Ruby your card is so beautiful! Love the coloring and the papers! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful Ruby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is awesome!! I think you did a wonderful job! Such a cute card--love that green twill tape! Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love your coloring!! Also really like the papers you used, the're perfect! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polka dots! thanks for playing along with us on D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love this! So jealous of all your fun layers.... Love your paper choices and your bug jar! So stinkin' cute. I am so glad we continue to challenge each other in so many ways. Keeps it fun.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, Ruby!! I love your jar! It is super cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that little bug--so fun! Great layers! You are on a challenge roll!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is way cute. Giving up Chocolate is a major thing. Hope you can make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved