Saturday 19 March 2011

The Birthday Celebrations continue over at CMC!

Hi there everyone! 

Color Me Creative Classroom's 1 year Birthday celebrations are well under way and many prizes have already been won, but it isn't over yet!  There are still lots of fun things going on, with some fab prizes to be won!  Pop on over to Suzanne's blog here for some more information!



If you really want to learn Copics then Suzanne's courses really are great.  I'm learning so much from the beginner one that I'm doing, I can't wait to get on and learn more advanced things :)

Pop on over to the DT to see what they've made ...


Supplies:

Stamps: Heather Ellis digi stamp Pure Innocence, Papertrey Ink's Warm Happiness Too
Paper: MME Stella & Rose scraps and purple scraps from stash (unsure of name, sorry!)
Dies: MFT Die-namics Doily
Accessories: Ribbon from stash, DeNami Design buttons, polka dot ribbon from local haberdashery
Copics* Hair - E33, E35, E37, E47 *, * Skin - E00, E11, R20 *, * Clothes/Shoes/Flowers/Envelope - V12, V15, V17, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y11, Y00 * Flower Stems * G21, G24, G28*

Pop on over to the main site here with the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I really love your comments and appreciate each and every one!

7 comments:

  1. OH WOW, Ruby! Your coloring is amazing! AMAZING! I love this little gal--and everything (colors, ribbon, paper) is a PERFECT match! Beautifully done! LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I need to take lessons from you on coloring:) I also need to get some copics! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable, love your design and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a SUPER CUTE card! Absolutely adorable; very sweet little details ~ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Your colouring is wonderful, and the layout is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Ruby. Love the colors and the dies you used. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Oh my gosh, I love everything about it. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Suzanne's online classes, because I've been thinking of taking them myself. They look like they're really paying off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card, Ruby!!! LOVE the gingham and flower papers together----so springy and cheerful!! And that image is ADORABLE!! LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved