Saturday, 12 February 2011

Etsy Inspired Challenge #126 - Glow Girl

Hi there

Today is Etsy Inspired Challenge day and this week our featured shop is Glow Girl.  This is my card which was inspired by all of the lovely colours/patterns in the bags below.  I hope you get a cupcake just like this one as a treat today, doesn't it look yummy!






They are giving you the opportunity to win a regular or mega coupon organiser.  Ooh, I would SO pick that first one, it's my favourite, very much my sort of colours as you can tell by my blog!  I could do with one actually to store some of my paperwork!  We don't do coupons in such a big way over here in the uk.  We do have coupons that you use towards items but not on such a big scale that we would use a bag, well not in our house anyway!

My card was also based loosely on the February Muse, Eva Dobilas, over at the Case Study Challenge, I say loosely because I flipped the card and moved the main enbellishment, but thanks to Eva's card I managed to create something for my Etsy post.  I really struggled with it tonight, I just couldn't think what I wanted to make!  I am also entering this into the Create: challenge where you have to use border punches, although technically mine is a border die so I'm not sure it will even count!

Our sponsors this week are The Stamping Boutique who offer cute digital images.  They are giving you the opportunity to win 5 free digi images.   I am just lovin' my cupcakes right now so I used this fun image.  You can get more inspiration over at their blog.

So pop on over to check out what the rest of the DT made and then check our main blog for information on the prizes you could win.


Ashley N. Newell
Angi Barrs
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
 
Ann Cox {February Guest DT}
Ruby McGuire (that's me!)
Virginia Lu

Deadline for entries is Friday 19th February at noon PST. If posting to an online gallery please use EIC#126.

Have a lovely weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow for the Denami Blog Hop.  For more info click my badge at the top right of my sidebar.

17 comments:

  1. This is very cute Ruby! That cupcake looks scrumptious & the texture is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby girl, I just love your style! So pretty! Love the rich colors and all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm totally scrummy card! I'm talkin' about both the cupcake and sweet colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Aimes...both the cupcake and colors are yummy! Love that embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this looks good enough to eat! Totally CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, I just LOVE your card...gorgeous details and I love how you flipped the layout! Thanks for playing along at CSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cupcake card is sooooo yummy & cute. Love all of the details on this one. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the embossing, the polka dots, the die cut border and that BEAUTIFUL stamped CUPCAKE!!! Such a fantabulous card!!! NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Ruby, love the combination of colours and the dots!! Yummy image, fabulously coloured!
    thanks for sharing your talent at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this cupcake! So cute--and that paper! ACK--I want it need it and have to have it! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors--you rock! So glad you are on the EIC team:) YOU are AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and that cupcake looks super yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruby, sounds like you've been a busy crafter! I like your cupcake card. :) Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, Ruby :) That cupcake looks soo yummy!
    Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, that color combo is FANTASTIC! Love the layout and embossing is perfect touch!

    Hugs,
    Christy
    TSB Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love all the patterns and papers and colors! Thanks for entering the TSB monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved