Tuesday 18 January 2011

CPS #201

Hello my blogging friends :o)  I started typing this post out last night but I was literally falling asleep over the keyboard, so thought I'd leave it to another day!  Here's a quick card I made for the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge.

 I used two sets from Hero Arts, 'Sew Stylish' and 'Make Your Own'.  I distressed the edges using Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks.  The red border is from Tim Holtz 'Ornate' die.  Not quite as bright as my usual cards, but I got a splash of red in there somewhere!  The papers are by Cosmo Cricket, 'Material Girl'.  Hope you like!




8 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Ruby that stamped image looks great and design is just perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEW adorable! LOVE love love this card--it is amazing! YOU ROCK! Great mix of colors, papers, etc. LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, this is GORGEOUS! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant! LOVE the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers, and the pun, sew adorable lol! Love those vintage ladies, very stylish! Thank you for your comment, I am feeling better , and my DD is over it, but now my eldest has the worst cough ever, and can't sleep! Roll on spring and a bit of sunshine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic - great use of those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card, I love that image and it works wonderful with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ruby!!! This is PERFECT!!!! LOVE your use of these HA stamps in the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved