Tuesday 7 December 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope the start of your week is going well.  Things have definitely calmed down here, finally.  It's nice to be able to breathe again!  Lots of school activities are coming up between now and Christmas, but I have reduced my hours working so that's definitely helped.  A carol service is the first social event on the list this year.  I just love this time of year, do you?  There is such an air of expectancy everywhere you go, love it!

I have a Christmas card to share with you today, for the Secret Crafter challenge. The theme is Christmas so it was a good excuse to make another much needed card for my never ending list!


I seem to be in a bit of a strange mood at the minute, one day I like traditional and the next cutesy, so I guess you will be seeing both styles on here for a while!  Maybe that will be my kind of style going forward, who knows!  Today it's more traditional. Do you switch styles like that?

I loved the background paper and knew I wanted to dig out my Waltzingmouse stamps for the label, and this is what I came up with.

Stamps: Holiday Labels 14 by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Dies: Nesties Labels 14, Victorian border die by Papertrey Ink, Sizzix 3d flower
Papers: Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: Felt from stash, distress inks

If you haven't done so already there is still time to enter the Play Date Cafe Challenge!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruby! I'm waiting for my WMS to arrive her in Hawaii...Hope you are well! Miss you at TD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and what a wonderful flower, I'm quite into felt at the minute. Feel in a real festive spirit and love to see everyone's Christmas creations and this is another fab one from you Ruby. Tracy Evans x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved