Monday 27 September 2010

Hi everyone

I hope you had a lovely weekend and got nice and artsy when you could!

I have a simple little card to share with you today that I haven't blogged yet. I needed a quick card for a friend and decided to raid my daughter Tink's stash instead of mine for a change. She was very good about it all, adding that she normally takes all of mine so she doesn't mind sharing.  Aww, bless her! 

This card is 3 x 3, my fave size at the minute as I'm sure you know.  I forget sometimes how much fun it is to use chipboard, I must use it more often!

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening.  I'll be back with some more to show you soon.

Take care


6 comments:

  1. Ruby, this is adorable and so tiny! You do really well on these miniscule cards. I know your friend will be so delighted. The colors your daughter had in her stash are fantastic. I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it--love the colors and how raided Tink's stash:) LOL!! Great job with the mini cards--love love love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Ruby! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute mini card! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Ruby...I am such a fan of your style. Have I told you that lately??!! : ) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is going to be a BIG challenge!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved