Wednesday 1 September 2010

Happy Flowers!

Hi everyone

I thought I'd share a simple little card with you that I made some time ago. Hope you like it.  I just used DeLovely papers by Cosmo Cricket, some black cardstock, Judy's Blooms & Petite Florals from Lawn Fawn.


I'll be back tomorrow with a card for our latest PDCC challenge.  We don't have a horribilis challenge this week though, hope you're not too disappointed :o)  It was fun seeing what people created with the colours, there were some great entries.

Ciao for now ♥

3 comments:

  1. HOW fun and BRIGHT:) Love the white space---and those flowers!! I really need to embrace my "inner" flower--I don't use them enough.....note::: "inner" probably wasn't the right word to use! Eh--you knew what I meant?? I hope:) LOTS OF LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this is gorgeous: the paper, the layout, the flowers. It's definitely given me a few ideas! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved