Thursday 19 August 2010

PDCC 43

Hi everyone

It's Thursday again, already!  That means it's Play Date Cafe time.  The colours this week are fab!


I thought it was about time I made a baby card, so this is what I came up with.  I used the wonderful new Lawn Fawn stamps, wow how gorgeous are these new sets?!!!  I'm in love!!

This is our inspiration picture.  Isn't it a great colour story?  It looks so fresh!


Our sponsors this week are Creative Inspirations, you can win 12 jars of paints!  Check out the blog over at PDCC for the full details! 

Details:
  1. Mat base card with turquoise cardstock
  2. Add lime patterned paper, wrap with green ribbon before matting onto turquoise
  3. Stamp kisses at the bottom right of the card
  4. Add safety pin to green ribbon
  5. Stamp 'Bannerific' banner, add ribbon ties to each end, add little heart images and using Harold ABC's add the words 'new' and 'baby'
  6. Using Smooch turquoise paint highlight top of banner, and colour in the heart images
  7. Be amazed that you made a quick card again, it's been a while!
I'm so sorry for not having left comments for everyone this past week, it's been manic and I haven't been feeling great either.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments this week, I appreciate them so much, it keeps my mojo going!!!  I will be popping by soon to see what you create this week!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's inspirational pieces! 

Suzanne Czosek

Our guest designer this week is Paul B.  He has a fab clean and graphic design style, so pop over and say hi to him!

So come and join in on the fun!  Pop on over to the Cafe and link your post. If you use an online gallery, please use the keyword PDCC43.

12 comments:

  1. Super cute baby card, love the banner and the lovely green bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that when I first started a concept for my card, it had banners, but NOTHING like these cuties : ) Really great card, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Lovely baby card and great take on the colors to make a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! Love the colors and the use of the banners. The pin in the bow is a great touch! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling baby card, Ruby! Love the sweet banner! Hope you're feeling better soon.. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the bunting Ruby, it's so cute! And you reminded me, I need to make a baby card (two now I think about it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bunting and the fact you added the two hearts at the end and that bow is simply stunning and is the perfect finishing touch. Hope you a feeling a little better soon. Tracy Evans x

    ReplyDelete
  8. (high voice) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I love love love this card--so inspired by your new little one:) I love that banner and those stamps! SO FUN! Great set of steps too:) I love that it was quick to make!! Note to self--must try that out:) YOU ROCK! Can't wait to catch up with you!! Hope you are feeling better! LOVE YOU! Hi to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO Cute!!! Love the colors and the baby banner card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Banners = happy. :D
    Love the big bow with the pin too!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I loved (LOVED) this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card. Love the banners...and i hope you feel better soon. I sent you an email hope you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, such a perfect baby card-love the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved