Tuesday 3 August 2010

CARDS magazine - I got published!

Hey there everyone.  I want to share some happy news with you... I got published!!

I cannot tell you how excited I was when I heard the news that my card was going to be published in the July Cards Magazine. I haven't been able to share it with you until now.


I still haven't been able to get hold of a copy of the magazine for myself, so can only share a scanned version for you that wonderful Sav sent me over.  Thanks Sav!!!


Have a fab day!



5 comments:

  1. Umm BIG CONGRATS ON THIS BIG new and becoming a umm trying to chose words carefully here {wink} Nana, Hip Grandmother, In Hawaii the grandparents are called TuTu's!

    Congrats again! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ruby!! What awesome news! You go girl! I must look for that issue now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoooo - congrats. Delighted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ruby...you totally deserve it...your cards inspire me on a daily basis lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ruby, your cards are gorgeous, and they are even better in real life - I spied them in Shakin' the Tree in Newbury - a well deserved publication! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved