Monday 15 February 2010

Thinking of You

Hi there everyone

I've been busy over the weekend making a few more cards for challenges, so will share some with you over the next few days.




I made the above card for the Fall to Layout Challenge #77. I'm not quite sure how the challenges work on this blog, whether you have to submit by a certain date or not. If it's a week I've missed it but anyway I'm really enjoying trying a few more 'white space' cards. As you all know I love colour and lots of things on my cards, but this challenge blog forces me to ease off a bit lol.  My card is actually straight along the top in real life lol.  Here's the sketch... As you can see I played with it a bit on the left, but it's nearly there ;o)  It's such a lovely sketch.


I think the card make up is pretty much self explanatory.  I used a rub on for the bird, a stamp for the sentiment, a Martha Stewart punch for the border and some little pearls for the flowers.

Dies: None!
Stamps: K & Co Elegance Rub Ons and Gems, K & Co Amy Butler stamps
Paper: Amy Butler Faded China,  black Bazzill
Accessories: Paper Mania Adhesive pearls, Martha Stewart punch

Have a good evening :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved