Sunday 3 January 2010

Hey There Cupcake


Hi there everybody

Just a quick posting today. I hope your day has gone well. We've had a sunny day here, but it's very cold outside.

Here's a quick card that I created, that I thought I would share with you. There is something sooo cute about cupcakes, and this little cutter is good fun to work with. If you'd like any details just give me a shout. I am going to start giving the 'how to' details again soon, but for now it is just amazing that I'm actually posting anything!

Hope you have a good evening. I've got a few thank you cards to make this week, so will see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE cupcakes too! SUPER CUTE CARD... I have a fun stamp I would like to use for Valentine cards... it has a Heart ♥ on the top! We are keeping warm in this bitter COLD weather... BRRR! We have the blankets out and my Chai tea ready when I need it! Enjoy the weekend Ruby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cupcake you used and the papers are
    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved