Thursday 26 February 2009

A Year In Cards


I had kind of challenged myself to join in the Kristina Werner's 'A Year In Cards' class this week, over at 2 Peas. You can get the video and links on Kristina's blog here. The idea is that there are cards to make each month so that you can add to your stash throughout the year. This month's theme is 'Thank You'. You basically join the class by creating a card and uploading it. I liked the circular card best so decided to make one of those. I got to make little paper flowers which was easy and good fun. It was like being back at school again!

Yay, that's one of my challenges done for this week, stamping a card is still outstanding!

Dies: Cuttlebug 'A2 Combo With Gratitude'
Paper: Dream Street Papers LLC, 'Near & Dear - Andrea', Sandylion 'Fresh Lemonade'
Accessories: circular hole punch, brad from stash

Have a good evening ♥


1 comment:

  1. Fun circle card! Great colors and your paper flower ROCKS!! Thanks for sharing such great talent Ruby... Smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved