Friday 13 February 2009

Chit Chat

Hi everyone

I hope you're all nearly ready for Valentine's Day and have finished those last minute Valentine's Day Cards. Hopefully you're not too sick of heart combinations either. I have to say I actually enjoy doing Valentine's cards the most.

I have been meaning to take part in a few challenges this week, but I haven't quite finalised what I want to do, so look out for a posting tomorrow when I will be back to share what I've created.

In the meantime as my friend said to me earlier, 'I wish you all a great day, with lots of love, joy and romance'. I added to it.. lots of chocolate, because let's be honest what more does a girl want?? Well maybe the odd diamond or two perhaps. Oh yes, plus more shoes/bags, but most importantly lots more papercrafting goodies!!!

Have fun ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved